The SAT/ACT Diagnostic Terms of Agreement
By using The SAT/ACT Diagnostic, you are agreeing to the following terms of Service and condition:
- User agrees to use The SAT/ACT Diagnostic at his or her own risk.
- The outcome of The SAT/ACT Diagnostic may not accurately reflect which test you are better on.
There are false negatives (for example, student did not try hard or was compromised by a physical or emotional event) that led to a low score that does accurately reflect his actual ability.
- There are false positives (for example, student cheated or had an unusually lucky day when it came to guessing correct answer choices) that led to a high score that does not accurately reflect his or her ability.
- The SAT/ACT Diagnostic does not guarantee that you will score higher on the test that you scored higher on.
- The scores that a student receives on The SAT/ACT Diagnostic may not reflect the scores that he or she will attain on the actual test.
- The user of The SAT/ACT Diagnostic agrees to not hold College Planning Partnerships responsible in any manner for the outcomes on this diagnostic.
- The user of the SAT/ACT Diagnostic agrees to waive his or her right to sue College Planning Partnerships in regards to any outcome or decisions based on The SAT/ACT Diagnostic.
- User must provide full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested to complete the signup process.
- User agrees to use a valid credit card that he or she has been permitted to use or that he or she rightfully owns.
- College Planning Partnerships is in no way or manner responsible for a student’s performance on The SAT/ACT Diagnostic.
- College Planning Partnerships stipulates that this three-hour exam uses simulated SAT and ACT questions that do not reflect with total accuracy either the SAT or the ACT.
- The SAT/ACT Diagnostic is made up of 7 sections that reflect the different sections (critical reading, math, writing, science) that are on both exams, however, the sections on The SAT/ACT Diagnostic reflect less than 50 percent of the work on the actual SAT or ACT exams.
- College Planning Partnerships is providing information so that the user with the help of his or her parents, college counselor, college consultant or anyone else can have additional information on which to base a decision on whether a student should take the SAT or the ACT.
- The SAT/ACT Diagnostic should be viewed as a guideline to help students learn more about both the SAT and the ACT exams and is to be used as an indicator for which test a student should take.
- College Planning Partnerships is not telling students which test to take. Many students score higher on one exam (SAT or ACT) on this diagnostic and choose to prep for the other test because even though they scored lower on that test, they are more comfortable with that particular test.
- College Planning Partnerships explicitly states that a student can have higher or lower scores on the actual SAT or ACT than the student received on The SAT/ACT Diagnostic.
- The scores a student receives on The SAT/ACT Diagnostic do not in any way predict what a student will score on the actual SAT or ACT exam.
- College Planning Partnerships will refund in full a student if the student takes the diagnostic and does receive an electronic report.
- College Planning Partnerships attempts to return diagnostics within 24 hours if they are received before 10 a.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Due to high rate of volume tests can take up to 5 working days to be processed.
- Once a student pays for the test he or she will have one month to complete and return to College Planning Partnerships to be processed. After one month, College Planning Partnerships will not be responsible for processing the diagnostic.
- College Planning Partnerships reserves the right to update and change the diagnostic without notice to the user.
- The user is given the right to download one exam and use that one exam. He or she does not have the right to download multiple copies of the exam and to supply those exams to other people.
- You may not copy this test and give it to others to take; the test is copyrighted material and abusers will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- CPP will refund you if you do not receive your test results within three weeks.
- You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of The SAT/ACT Diagnostic without express written permission from College Planning Partnerships.
- Your use of The SAT/ACT Diagnostics is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that College Planning Partnerships uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service and is not in any circumstance accountable for errors on their end.
- You may not modify The SAT/ACT Diagnostic to imply that it is your diagnostic and not CPP’s diagnostic without the written consent from College Planning Partnerships.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, or resell any portion of The SAT/ACT Diagnostic without the written consent of College Planning Partnerships.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the report issued that notes how student scored on The SAT/ACT Diagnostic can be in error due to human or technical error, and CPP will not be held responsible in any manner for an erroneous report.
- You expressly understand and agree that College Planning Partnerships shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible, resulting from The SAT/ACT Diagnostic or the inability to use the service, or any other matter relating to the service.